ZPM Production (Pellet 6mm)
PELLET MILL TECHNICAL DATA AND FEATURES:
– Sturdy structure with machine tool carved rotor-group set.
– Drop-forged steel rotor produced by numerical control machines.
– Hardened steel shaft.
– Oversized rotor bearings.
– Main pulley fully made of cast iron.
– V-shaped drive belts.
– Overload device with safety plug in case of jamming.
– Die coupling to main rotor by free-standing sectors.
– Fully stainless steel components for steaming pellet handling.
– Free-fall mill input feeding system with air-operated by-pass.
– Permanent magnet mounted on the loading duct.
– Main electric motor mounted on belts tensioning device.
– N.4 cutting groups of fully adjustable pellet knives.
– Control unit for automatic lubrication of each press rollers and the bell group set;
– Automatic cooling system for the press rollers with air/oil heat exchanger unit.
– Telescopic hoisting system for the smoothest rolls and die replacement procedure.
– N.1 hardened and tempered stainless steel die.
– N.2 press rollers with tempered shells.
– N.1 tool set specific to carry out routine maintenance.
– N.1 set of anti-vibration material for installation.
OPTIONAL FEATURES TO COMPLETE OUR SUPPLY:
– Electrical power and automation control with Ampere-absorption meter.
– Automatic pellet mill rollers adjustment.
– Control system to prevent any belt sliding.
– Motorised pellet cutting knives-group.
– ATEX version.
– Hoist system powered with electric motor.