This privacy statement was last updated on 22 June 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.zepitecnologie.it/en. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town
- An email address
- IP Address
- A telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is:
We retain this data upon termination of the service for the following number of months: 6
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share this data with processors and with other third parties for which consent must be obtained.
Name: Google Analytics con IP anonimizzato (Google Ireland Limited)
Purpose: Google Analytics è un servizio di analisi web fornito da Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizza i Dati Personali raccolti allo scopo di tracciare ed esaminare l’utilizzo di questa Applicazione, compilare report e condividerli con gli altri servizi sviluppati da Google. Google potrebbe utilizzare i Dati Personali per contestualizzare e personalizzare gli annunci del proprio network pubblicitario. Questa integrazione di Google Analytics rende anonimo il tuo indirizzo IP.
Name: Widget Google Maps (Google Ireland Limited)
Purpose: Google Maps è un servizio di visualizzazione di mappe gestito da Google Ireland Limited che permette a questa Applicazione di integrare tali contenuti all’interno delle proprie pagine.
Data: Cookie, dati di utilizzo
4. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
9. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
10. Contact details
ZEPI TECNOLOGIE srl – a socio unico
Via Giovanni XXIII, 8 – 37039 Tregnago (VR)
Phone number: 045 6500222
During the checkout process in our store we collect information about you.
What we collect and we save
While you visit our site, we track:
- The products you have viewed: we will use this information to, for example, show you the products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type – we will use this information for a tax and shipping estimate
- Shipping address – we will ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate the shipping before you you place your order and to send you what you purchased!
When effe When making a purchase from us, please provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number / payment details and optional account information, such as username and password. We will use this information for such purposes as:
- We send you account and order information
- We respond to your inquiries, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Please comply with all legal obligations on our part, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offers
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and number of phone: this data will then be used to populate the checkout in your future orders.
We generally keep your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and as long as we are legally required to continue to maintain them. For example, we store information on the order for XXX years for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments and reviews if you choose to leave them.
People on our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as, item purchased, purchase date and shipping location and
- Order information customer such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
In this section you must list who you share data with and for what purpose. They may include, but are not limited to, third party analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers and incorporations.
We share information with third parties who help us provide store services and for orders; for example –
In this sub-section, you need to list the third-party payment processors you use for payments on your store as these may handle customer data. We have included PayPal as an example, but if you don’t use PayPal you can remove it.
We accept payments via PayPal. During payment processing, certain data is transferred to PayPal, including information necessary to process or support the payment, such as total purchases and billing information.
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
This website uses Complianz Privacy Suite for WordPress to collect consent records. For this functionality your IP address is made anonymous and stored in our database. For more information, see Complianz’s Privacy Statement .